On behalf of the Conveners: Rotary International Directors Katerina Kotsali-Papadimitriou, Virpi Honkala and Urs Klemm, and District 2240 (Czech Republic & Slovak Republic), I invite you to register your participation for this in-person event!
Registration is now open for the Rotary Multizone Institute 2021 in Prague 14th – 19th September 2021: www.prague2021.org*
Detailed programme on website however please note the following summary below:
- when registering please make sure your credit card is enabled for online purchases!
All events take place at the Prague Congress Centre except for the Gala Dinner which is at the Zofin Palace; book all events on Registration page of website which also has links to special priced Rotary accommodation!
- The GETS/GNTS/Partners Training takes place at the Prague Congress Centre from Tues 14th September evening from 17.30 (Opening & Dinner), all day Wednesday 15th September (dinner at Corinthia Hotel, Suite I), all day Thursday 16th September (dinner at Corinthia Hotel, Suite I, with drinks reception together with COL delegates & Major Donors)
[we suggest Participants and Trainers book Hotel Corinthia accommodation]
- The Partners Training as follows: Tues 14th Sept eve: Opening & dinner with DGEs, DGNs; Partners One Day Training all day Wednesday 15th Sept, and dinner with DGEs, DGNs at Suite I, Corinthia Hotel; Thursday 16th Sept – Partners can choose a culture programme at own cost from Corinthia Concierge, then dinner with DGEs, DGNs at Suite 1, Corinthia Hotel.
- The COL (Council on Legislation) Seminar takes place for District delegates on Thurs 16th September afternoon starting with lunch at 12.30 in the Forum Foyer, ending in a COL Delegate dinner at Corinthia Hotel, Bellevue room with common drinks reception with DGEs, DGNs, Partners, Major Donors. [we suggest Participants book Hotel Corinthia accommodation] From end July, COL Delegate Partners will be able to register for the COL Delegate dinner.
- See Registration page for further information on the Major Donor Dinner event planned for Thursday 16th September. During July, Zone E/MGAs will invite the Major Donors individually to this event.
- Friday 17th Sept: this Seminar day (TRF, PI, Membership) is open to everyone, with TRF seminar in the morning and Regional Coordination in afternoon, with the Institute Opening Dinner at 19.00 on Friday 17th Sept evening at the Prague Congress Centre. Location: Forum Hall: Special fee for the whole day, or separate morning and/or afternoon fee.
- House of Friendship Exhibition: Fri 17th, Sat 18th, Sun 19th morning: Forum Foyer, Prague Congress Centre, for Club & District projects – just register your interest on the Institute website via registration page to have exhibition space for free. Licensed vendors will also be present.
- RLI – Rotary Leadership Institute will have an ‘early bird’ gathering for all those interested in RLI at Hotel Corinthia on Sat 18th Sept, 7.30am – 8.15am; then 5 min brisk walk to Congress Centre for the start of the Institute!
- The Institute, with thought provoking inspiring sessions and speakers, open to everyone, is planned and organized for Saturday 18th Sept through to Sunday 19th Sept ending with lunch. Location: Forum Hall; Institute fee includes all meals and Institute Opening Dinner on Fri 17th Sept.
- There will be a Gala Dinner on Saturday evening at the very special Zofin Palace on its own island on the River Vltava! This is a separate fee to the Institute fee.
- Partners Programme (at own cost): From early August, Partners will be able to contact the Corinthia Hotel Concierge and the Holiday Inn Hotel Concierge to book full or half day tours, or visits or walks during their stay in Prague
- Hotels: at bottom of Registration page, there are links to hotel accommodation at special Rotary prices for this event.
[The ‘Near to Congress Centre’ hotels are intended, though not exclusively! for DGEs, DGNs, their partners, COL Delegates, Regional Leaders]
- Free Prague transport (metro, tram, bus) will be available to all participants on ‘registration’ at the Prague Congress Centre
- Please be assured that the Conveners and Institute Organisors have your health & safety as their first priority as regards this first in person Rotary event in Europe.
- The Czech Republic Government also has its citizens and visitors’ health & safety as their priority.
- Please view the following sites in English for further information: https://covid.gov.cz/en/ ; https://koronavirus.mzcr.cz/en/ ; https://koronavirus.mzcr.cz/en/extraordinary-and-protective-measures-of-the-ministry-of-health/
- Also: https://www.visitczechrepublic.com/en-US/926179fc-1601-4cf8-b201-0b33b3878f08/page/covid-19
- Please also view our ‘Covid-19 precautions’ information.
All hotels and the Prague Congress Centre have strict disinfectant and rigorous anti-Covid measures in place.